Been pulling my hair out waiting for wind. Got bit by the sailing bug pretty bad and am anxious to keep going. I did get used gear, and figured I could tweak it up while I wait for the wind. Looking to see what you all have suggestions for rigging rope, and where to buy.
Also.......I want to regrip both my booms. I have seen a couple of kits on-line.....but want to see what you all suggest. It doesn't look like it would be something…Continue
Added by Paul DaSilva on September 16, 2011 at 1:56pm — No Comments
The maps are staying surprisingly consistent. I hope they hold. If they do, the weekend should be really nice at the coast for NE winds. If I go, I'll probably head down Friday evening and sail all day Saturday. Doubtful I can stick around Sunday.