Looking to see if anyone is sailing tomorrow Wednesday the 7th. I'm new to windsurfing, and new to the area so looking for some launch spots, and a buddy to tell me if I'm doing something stupid! I'll be open all day tomorrow! Thanks guys! I live in Charlotte.......Elizabeth area.

--Paul

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm always looking for a chance to sail & often someone to sail with. Today (wednesday) looks pretty light S/W, so if it blows Ramsey Creek will probably be the call.  

Hey bud......I don't know any of the spots yet, but can't wait to learn where to launch out here. Let me know when you are going next. I'll be gone for the next three days, and come back Saturday evening. I'll be off for ten days straight starting the 19th and will be looking to get on the water!! Message me on here or send me a txt when you go out (732) 670 6384. Always up for anything windsurfing!

--Paul

For tomorrow your best chances are Blythe Landing, Paul. That's the launch area directly across the cove from my house. You could try a place on the other side of the lake, but it's pretty sketchy if the wind has much north in it. Plus it's pretty hairy until you get the waterstarts down. This direction is terrible for my house, or Ramsey Creek Access.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Waterturtle.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service