Where & When Are You Sailing, Forecasts, Etc. (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weekend , Coastal Low

It looks like coastal low will begin to form Thurs. gaining strength fri. & sat. for strong N/E flow all over the coast, with a pret…

Started by Chuck Anderson

4 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Chuck Anderson

The Gorge '13

Sounds like a great group headed up to Hood River next week!  Sorry more aren't coming. Will post some updates and pics here. Alan

Started by Alan White

24 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Alan White

Doug's Wednesday

Just wanted to throw a quick Gorge post in the mix.  Work left me with a day off in Portland on Wednesday so I zipped down 84 enroute to Ho…

Started by Justin Otto

3 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Alan White

Replay on Thurs??

The F-casts for thur. afternoon look'n  real simlar to mondays, S/W to W/S/W in the teens gusts to 20's with storms com'n in midafternoon?…

1 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Alan White

Monday between Storms??

Todays morning storms F-cast to end about 10:00 AM, moderate S/S/W midteens with gusts to about 20, with a hi 78, strong storms return bet…

3 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Chuck Anderson

Clearing Breeze Fri?

It looks like a pretty good N/N/W flow behind the front,gradient kinda tight. F-cast mid teens with gusts in the 20's from about noon unt…

7 May 25, 2013
Reply by Chuck Anderson

May 2-4

Maps look good for Friday and Saturday (NE wind) at coast LONG TERM /THURSDAY THROUGH FRIDAY/... AS OF 3 AM MONDAY...STRONG NORTHEAST FLOW…

Started by Alan White

17 May 13, 2013
Reply by Chuck Anderson

Happy Earth Day!

Wo-hoo, got about 1.5 hr soul session on 6.0 &112ltr. until about1:30, Dopped off just a little, got another hour With the Techno, pow…

0 Apr 22, 2013

Friday thru next week

Good weekend to hit the coast, starting Friday!  Wish I could do it. SRLY WINDS WILL GRAD INCREASE THU NIGHT AND REACH SCA LVLS FRI AHEAD O…

Started by Alan White

19 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Alan White

Mon. - Thur.

It looks like we'll get some lite to moderate S/S/W mid teens with gusts to upper teens, Hi temp 75 this afternoon, tues. & wed. still…

3 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Waterturtle

RSS

© 2017   Created by Waterturtle.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service