Buy/Sell (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving to Lake Norman

Hi all.  Am moving to Charlotte area this year.  Where would you buy a house to have the easiest access to sailing sites @ Lake Norman?  Wh…

Started by William Tong

4 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Alan White

Windsurfing instruction

Hello everyone, I just got into windsurfing this year and have been using YouTube as my primary learning source, which is certainly why I h…

Started by Brent Beasley

7 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Brent Beasley

Lake Wylie (Ebenezer Park)

hello all, Just getting back into windsurfing after about 18 years.  Went out to Ebenezer Park at Lake Wylie this afternoon.  Winds were fa…

Started by Jerry Lancaster

1 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Alan White

Winds are coming!

Today, Tuesday the 27th and tomorrow look like good enough winds to sail to. They are blowing from the south. If anyone is going...... let…

Started by Paul DaSilva

3 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Alan White

From Ocracoke

Got on the 7am ferry from Cedar Island to Ocracoke on Friday.  Arrived at the north end by around 10:30am to find a very large pile of sand…

Started by Frunobulax

4 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by fishcamp

Lee's Leftovers

Looks like S/S/E becoming S around 15 with gusts to 25, more wind & less rain to the East, guess I'll try Badin. Anybody gonna be able…

Started by Chuck Anderson

2 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Chuck Anderson

Used equipment

As it happens I am in the process of purging some of my old equipment and am offering it at a great value. Can't beat the price; free to be…

Started by John Huson

3 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by John Huson

Irene

With Models tracking further to the east, I'd say Badin may be the call. this morning at last check it was 12-15 @ badin air sta. maybe a…

3 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Mack Jackson

Tuesday@ Badin

Had a pretty good warm-up session, 6.8mtr. sail &125ltr. board until about1:00, dropped to about10 mph. Got another hour or so cruz'n w…

0 Aug 23, 2011

Looking for used sailboard

I would like to find an inexpensive used board, preferably for beginners in the Charlotte area.  

Started by Brian Imbrey

1 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by John Huson

RSS

© 2017   Created by Waterturtle.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service